Monday, November 21, 2011

First Review - Love Vibes Sweetheart

One of the first things I had ever purchased from EdenFantasys was a harmless sounding vibrator called Love vibes sweetheart - Traditional by California Exotics.  This small purchase was what started it all.

I paid $23.59 and the last time I looked (11/20/11) it was on sale for $17.69.  What woman doesn't love a sale!  For that price you get a long lasting, wild ride that doesn't ask questions or ruin the moment.

This red little beast is 8 1/2 inches long as has a diameter of 1 3/4 inches with an insertable length of 7 inches.  It's surface is smooth and seamless.  Inside the red jelly are silver glitter flecks that really appeal to the girly girl in me.  I though "oooo shiny" and the next thing I knew it was in my checkout cart.  On this vibrator there are 5 textured rings that have little heart nubs on them for added stimulation.  This super cutie has 10 vibrating patters.  Some are light flutters for those who like light sensation and some are deep hums that you can feel in your bones for those who want a wild ride.

On the bottom of the vibrator is the battery cap and the function buttons.  The sweetheart is a waterproof vibrator (thank god!) and takes 2 AA batteries.  If your unsure of the cap is on tight enough, and trust me you'll know the difference between tight and not tight, do a super quick submersion test.  If there is any water where it shouldn't be then you know to tighten it just a bit more.  After two times of putting in the batteries you won't need to worry ever again.  You'll be a Pro!  You just get the hang of it.  If everything checks out then proceed to have fun by using the function buttons!  There are only 2.  One turns the vibrator on and off while the other cycles through the 10 delicious patterns.

Now if your familiar with EdenFantasys this can be overlooked by you because you'll see it on the product page (just click the link).  For those of you that are unaware, Eden has a safety scale and this product rates 2 out of 10.  Don't be alarmed!  This rating is based on the material the product is made out of and since this is a jelly it does rank low.  Meaning this might not want to be a toy you share with others.  Here are also a few tips for taking care of a jelly product:
  • You can't boil them like silicone toys.  That's why the rating is so low.  There is no real way to completely sanitize them.
  • To clean, use a toy cleaner or a very mild soap and rinse with water.  Using anything too harsh may cause the toy to break down and we don't want that.
  • If you do find that you want to share this toy, use a condom to protect the toy and to protect you.
  • You can use both water and silicone based lubricants.
From my experience, this vibrator is good to a girl.  You get the depth during penetration and you can also get pressure on the g-spot if you get the right angle.  I've never found it to be very loud and I did an experiment to figure it out.  When the vibrator was under the covers you could hear it slightly.  When I shut the door the sound was not existent.  Another thing I liked about the sweetheart was the fact that it had the 5 rings for texture.  I'm not opposed to a little rough love so this works out well, but if you find that too much texture hurts you then take a closer look at the pictures Eden provides and judge for yourself.  However, there are some cons.

One being the function buttons.  I know from experience that when your really getting into what a vibrator can offer you and you forget that your family has keys to the house.  Things can get a bit dicey.  Since both the on/off and cycle buttons are so close, you never really know what one is which.  I had a 50/50 chance of getting it right and I failed.  Epically.  Instead of pushing the off button, I pushed the cycle button to the highest pattern and got some strange looks when I rushed out of my room to meet my family.  In a dead silent house it was hard to miss.  Another con is that if you forget to take out the batteries and decide to travel with it, there is no function locking mechanism.  If it goes off your suitcase or duffel it will be buzzing up a storm and the batteries will be wasted.

Overall, this red sweetheart melts my heart every time I use it.  I would highly suggest checking it out if any of the above interested you at all. 




1 comment:

  1. Even as a male, I find what you have to say very educational and detailed. Extremely useful bit of knowledge to please your lady.

    ReplyDelete