Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pink Swirl G

The Pink Swirl by S SA Glass is the perfect addition to any collection or for someone who's starting out.  This nice translucent pink dildo 7 1/2 inches long with an insertable length of 6 1/4 inches.  It has a diameter of 1 3/8 inches at the widest part and weighs 11 ounces.  This makes is rather weighty, but it has a nice feel to it.  When I purchased this it was on sale form $29.99 to $14.66.  I'm a woman who loves a deal and this is the price that I can handle.  Eden is always doing sales so you can scout out their site to see what is currently playing in the sales field.



When you get this through the mail, it comes with a holding pouch.  I love the idea, but once you get it you'll find that the pouch is a little lacking.  It's a very thin felt/velvet material that holds the dildo with room to spare; however, since this is a glass dildo you might find you want more protection than thin material.  It's a good idea to keep it since it does protect the dildo and it's also good if your traveling.

The material is made of Pyrex glass and is completely smooth and seamless.  With that being said, not every single one of them are the same.  When comparing mine to the picture on Eden, the one I have has a more mushroom shaped tip instead of a nice arrowed flare.  Since this is made out of Pyres glass you can sterilize it with no problem.  If you do boil or use the top tack of the dish washer, please be mindful of the temperature of the glass.  You can use any lube with Pyrex, but be warned that it can get a little slippery when there is a lot of excess lube.  So use caution and make sure you don't drop it on a hard surface. 

I find this dildo to be ascetically pleasing as well as physically pleasing.  Pink Swirl G has a slight curve that allows for easier access to the g-spot - just like the name implies.  One end is a sphere while the other end is an arrow/phallic shape.  In between them is the shaft that has and equally translucent pink swirl.  This isn't a drastically raised feature, but it is noticeable when inserted.  Like all textured toys, the texture won't hurt if you build up a rhythm and use enough lube.  Take your time and enjoy what the toy is made for.

My experience with the Pink Swirl G has been nothing but spectacular.  I love the feel of the raised swirl texture.  I also like that the more pointed end will catch lightly on my pubic bone when used at the right angle.  There are always more uses for glass dildos than what they are intentionally sold for.  Since both ends of the Pink Swirl taper nicely.  Anyone who likes anal will love this particular dildo.  While I'm sure it might seem intimidating to those who haven't tried anal or who are used to a more flared base, don't be afraid.  If you and/or your partner have control you have nothing to worry about.  Just use adequate lube and go at a pace that is comfortable to you.  This can also double as a massage aid.  You can place it in your palm and role it along someones back or use the rounded end to target muscle groups.  If anyone is familiar with JimmyJane (which I will also be reviewing) the Contour I is meant for the same function.  When the day comes that my Pink Swirl breaks, I will be devastated, but I have a feeling that I have enough toy to replace it or I can just buy it from Eden again.

No comments:

Post a Comment