Monday, November 21, 2011

Glass Ben Wa Balls

As a young woman pretty ignorant to anything sex toy related, I thought these were perfect for a beginner because they looked simple enough.  So, I purchased glass ben wa balls by Topco Sales from EdenFantasys for $11.99.  Inside the glass is a flower which made them look even more harmless.

For those of you who don't know, ben wa balls are meant for vaginal exercising or kegel exercising.  They're are multipurpose and are good for increasing orgasm control.  As for being multipurpose, they can be inserted when having sex or you can use them as a massage tool.  These ben wa balls came packaged in a velvet box that is to be used for their storage.  This keeps them from breaking and no one watch shattered glass all over the floor.

These balls wont cause any bodily harm because of their small size of 1 inch diameter.  They are made of a seamless Pyrex glass, so if you find a nick or crack in them before you even use them contact the vendor or Topco Sales for faulty products and don't use them.  Even after you've used them and you still find a chip please discontinue use.  Also, please use caution when using them (even though it's Pyrex) the glass can still break when dropped. 

These rant a 10 out of 10 on Eden since they can be sterilized and are made of a non-porous material.  I find this a MAJOR plus because I'm all about keeping things clean and tidy because I put these in my body and I don't want something that will cause infection or anything else unthinkable.  These can also be used with water or silicone base lubricants.

From my experience with these ben wa balls, wearing them during sex can get a little tricky.  While I'm sure the feel is rockin' for the men, as a woman you have to go in there after them when you're done.  While I know my body isn't a bottomless pit, it certainly feels like it when those little guys get pushed to the end of me.  With adequate lubrication they do fall right out, but sometimes they can get shy.   I've also found that these can be used for massages.  Place massage oil and balls in the palm of your hand and you have an instant massaging aid.  I've found that the box they come in is very sturdy and has held up very well over the years.

This is by far my most tame toy, but I think they are a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment