Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JimmyJane Form 2

*
*
The JimmyJane Form 2 is a revolutionary toy.  For anyone who has tried a rabbit and found the shaft of the toy to be pleasing, but the ears to be severely lacking, this little power house makes up for all the useless ears.  The Form 2 is a multispeed, rechargeable, waterproof, quite, travel friendly go getter.  Made out of medical grade silicone so you can sterilize it in a boiling bath for 3 minutes, place it in the top rack of your dishwasher, or with soap and water.  This toy is perfect for solo or couples play.  The "ears" on this beast don't stop when they touch the body like most rabbits since each "ear" has it's own motor.  Each "ear" is flexible enough to get the perfect angle or you can pinch them together for added sensation.  The Form 2 comes in at 3 inches long and 1 7/8 inches in diameter at the wides part.  It's rather weighty, so don't drop it on your foot.

The Form 2 offers a wide verity of speeds and pulsations.  As you can see in the pictures there is a plus and minus button and a button that has a wave line.  It might not seem like this can offer that many variations, but it does.  The wave button cycles through the four patters and the plus and minus buttons increase or decrease the level of intensity by five levels.  You can remain on the same pattern and get five levels of intensity.  If the Form 2 doesn't make your toes curl then I want to know why because it gets me every time.  Another thing that gets me is that whatever pattern you level it on when you shut it off is the same one when you turn it on.  I love that feature.  Nothing is worse than having to remember what pattern is your favorite and having to cycle through every single one to figure it out; but since this vibrator only has four, it's not so difficult to remember.  To turn it on all you do is press the plus button and to turn it off you press the minus until is shuts off.  Now an awesome feature that most JimmyJane toys have is the travel shut off.  By holding down the wave and plus button together it locks the toy so that it wont be buzzing up a storm in your luggage.  To unlock all you have to do is hold down the wave and plus button and it will start right up.

Also, the creative genius' of JimmyJane made all their toys for full body contact.  Meaning that you can do just about anything imaginable with this toy and it should be fine.  On second thought, perhaps you should use some restraint and reason so you don't upset the integrity of the toy, but I find it to be a rather sturdy fellow.  I've dropped it on carpet and in the shower and it's never preformed less than when I first got it.  The "ears" are very durable and you should have no fears when using them.  Just don't make the "ears" do the splits or anything but you can use small movements to manipulate them.  It is meant for external stimulation only and it is perfect for stimulating the clitoris and surrounding area, to the nipples and the rest of the body.  You might also notice when you get your own Form 2 that there is a seam.  When you run your fingers over it you can feel it, but the moment you start to use it, you'll never know it's there.

When I won it from a JimmyJane facebook page giveaway and I could hardly wait to get it in my hands.  When I got the Form 2, I was so giddy.  I figured it had to be a good item because if you bought it out right from JimmyJane it was $145.  When I opened the box I found that I got the slate color (there is also a pink) and I was relieved.  While I do own pink toys, I would rather not because bright pink is my least favorite color.  Anyway, it comes with an instruction manual, the charging base, the charge cord and the Form 2.  If your like me, you'll find that over time the instructions get lost or thrown out.  So I'm going from memory on this part, but in time that's another thing that gets lost.

When I got the Form 2 out and everything set up, I found that there was no juice in the toy at all.  Sometimes there's still a little charge in them from manufacturing, but this one was d-e-a-d.  If that's the case (and you'll need to charge it anyway) all you need to do is place the toy in the charging base and plug it into an outlet.  That's it!  It might take a few times but when the connection is made for charging the light will be steady and not blinking.  If it keeps blinking, line up the wave button with the indent on the base.  The light should go solid.  For the first charge, keep it on the base for at least 2 hours.  After your first charge, you should have 7 hours (give or take) of play time.  Now here's how to know what kind of charge you have:
  • 3 blinks - high charge
  • 2 blinks - medium charge
  • 1 blink - low charge
  • 4 sluggish blinks - zero charge (meaning "charge me now!")
If you have the horrible timing and the battery starts dieing when your using it(and I have had this happen many, many times), the toy will shut itself off and blink 4 times.  I know that this is an orgasmic letdown from experience, so keep up of the charge so this doesn't happen to you.  Those 4 blinks will seem like they're mocking you if you don't.  Don't become a victim of zero charge!  Ah,before I forget to mention it, when you finish cleaning your toy, make sure to completely dry it off (with a lint free cloth to keep down on clingy fuzz) because if you put the toy directly into the base while it's still wet, it can corrode the charging connectors.  I've never heard of someone having that problem, but please don't become that person I giggle at because you didn't follow directions.

Another wonderful thing about the charging process is that since you put it in a charging base, you don't have to insert any plugs directly into the toy.  This is wonderful for those who keep up on the cleanliness of your toys.  By the way, you should never not clean your toys.  Ew.  That's beside the point.  What I'm trying to say is that it's nice not having a little opening to collect fluids that can possibly damage the toy.  Phew!  Also remember that since the Form 2 is made of silicone that you should use water based lubricants so that you don't damage the toy in the long run.

Since this toy is so fantastic, I really don't care about the noise level, but for you guys I'll give you a quick run down.  On any pattern on low you can barely hear it.  The higher you go on any pattern the noise level increased (naturally), but on some levels it can be louder than others.  I think that when it's on it's highest setting you can still hear if from under covers, but I'm not sure if you can hear it through a closed door.  It's not a high pitched buzz by any means, but you can conduct your own in home experiment should you get one. 

When it comes down to it, the Form 2 is by far my favorite toy.  You get the power of a large toy in the palm of your hand.



*Photos came from the JimmyJane website

No comments:

Post a Comment