Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let's Kick The Beat

I hope everyone had a good holiday!  Things were major crazy with me and my family, but crazy keeps it interesting and unpredictable.  I've also got lots of goodies to review and to talk about, so this year is going to be rockin' and rollin'.

I had decided to post my products list even though no one said they wanted it.  I figured that you might want to know what's in my stockpile.  I had made an inventory list when I first started doing reviews and this is the basic form of it.  If there is one you want to see just give me the number or the exact name by the number.  Some of these were free (from the company or through giveaways) and some where ones I bought and I'll tell you which one is which when I review it. 

  1. KamaSutra Serenity Massage Oil
  2. KamaSutra Soaring Spirit Massage Oil
  3. KamaSutra Strawberries and Champagne Boudoir Puff (discontinued from their site)
  4. KamaSutra Warming Intensifying Gel for Women
  5. California Exotics Power Balls
  6. Bodywise Limited Maximus Lubricant
  7. Luxotia Anal Plug
  8. Tantus B-bomb Anal Plug
  9. Devine Toys Devine Playchest
  10. Nomi Tang Getaway Luxe
  11. KamaSutra Pleasure Balm Prolonging Gel for Men
  12. KamsSutra Mint Tree Bath Gel
  13. Devine Toys Toy Box Croco
  14. Just In Case Condom Case
  15. JimmyJane Form 3
  16. JimmyJane Form 6 
  17. JimmyJane Beyond Euphoric
  18. JimmyJane Contour M
  19. JimmyJane Contour Q
  20. JimmyJane Contour I
  21. ForYourNymphomation 5 Incher case
  22. ForYourNymphomation A Girls Best Friend Case (have 4 colors)
  23. ForYourNymphomation Foot Long Case
  24. ForYourNymphomation  Size Does Matter Case
  25. WHK GmbH Vibrating Suction Lips
  26. EdenFantasys Multispeed Basic Bullet
  27. Shaki Toys Mini Rocket
  28. Devine Toys Satchel Croco
  29. Top Cat Oversized Jelly 
  30. Dear Lady Toy Pouch
  31. EdenFantasys Toy Pouch
  32. Evolved Novelties Bottle Rockets Apollo
  33. Evolved Novelties Bottle Rockets Saturn
  34. Evolved Novelties Bottle Rockets Nova
  35. Shaki Toys G-fun
  36. Media Craft Inc Baby Fairy Wand
  37. EdenFantasys VROOM T-Shirt
  38. Blossom Organics Arousal Gel
  39. Blossom Organics Moisturizing Lubricant 
  40. Devine Toys Afterglow Wipes
  41. Hustler Gossip Ring
  42. KamaSutra The Getaway Kit
  43. We-Vibe 3 
  44. Babeland presents Kandi Burruss Hold On To Me
  45. Babeland White Tank
  46. Babeland Blue Tee

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, I respectfully request to know more about the KamaSutra Getaway Kit Valentine :)

    ReplyDelete