Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blossom Organics Revitalizing Breast Cream

Alright!  I know I get distracted easily!  This wont be a review for the Garden of Edo Collection as I'm sure you can see from the title, but rather for Blossom Organics.

*

In October since it was breast cancer awareness month, there were loads of companies and bloggers giving away items in support of self education and a cure for breast cancer.  On such blogger was True Pleasures.  True Pleasures was giving away 4 gifts to 4 separate people.  As you signed up to win you had to say what one you would want to win most and that was what you were going to get it you won.  I signed up for the Revitalizing Breast Cream.  I've heard about it from other reviews and from the Blossom Organics website and I really wanted to try it!  I am however very cheap and I won't spend $30 on something that seems ordinary.  Imagine my joy when I won this from a hardly winable giveaway.  1,756 people entered and I was certain that I wouldn't win, but there you go.  Hehehe!

When I finally got it in the mail I was like a kid at Christmas.  I was surprised to find the box it was in to be so small.  I was equally shocked to see how small the jar of cream was - only 1.7 fluid ounces.  The jar is made of heavy duty plastic and is rather stylish.  No one would know what it was for unless they take the time to read it.  When I first opened it I thought that the cream looked very unappealing.  It's a muddy cream color instead of white.  Now I love that it's not white because I know that Blossom Organics didn't bleach or un-color the cream.  However, the scent was a curve ball.

I was expecting a soft feminine scent.  Something floral and sweet.  Denied!  It smells just like what I remember Play-Doh to smell like.  It brought back so many memories of when I was a child and I figured I wouldn't be able to use it because of the scent.  After a few days of using it, I found that the scent is heavily concentrated inside the jar, so when you apply it to the body it smells very nice.  Of course this is coming from a woman that buys the Original Carmex Jar because I love it so much and because it reminds me of when I used to live and visit Colorado.

Now, I'm sure your wondering the real purpose of the cream.  Blossom Organics says is rather plainly on their website and on the box.  You can use it when you do your monthly home breast exams so that your fingers glide across the skin and/or you can use it everyday to promote soft skin and breast health.  (You can also get your honey to help you with the application if you wanted to.)  Another good thing is that Blossom Organics advertises that their products are organic or are organic based.  I really believe them because I was looking up some of the ingredients and I wasn't frightened by any of them.  They choose ingredients that are good for a woman's body.

Just so you know, I've been using this cream for 2 weeks and I will be devastated when I run out.  The texture if the cream is very thick, creamy and silky.  If you read the EroStick review you will remember that I turn my gloss tubes upside down to see how viscus it is.  I do the same for lotions and creams.  This cream didn't move at all.  You don't need to use much of the product to feel the moisturizing effects.  I started off using it twice a day and I see no need to change that.  Since my 2010 summer trip back to Colorado, I've gained a lot of weight.  I went from a size 4/6 to a size 10 and I've maintained that because I like being a little more curvy and I feel more healthy.  Does that make any sense?  Anyway, moving on.  I've had a lot of stretch marks on my breasts so I thought that this might help.  I have used Mederma for stretch marks and that got rid of most of them, but I was still left with some.  I've found that Mederma is really wonderful for getting the most of the work done, but it didn't make my skin feel nearly as soft and supple as the cream did.  If you ask around, most people would say 2 weeks to see results is impossible, but I have noticed the fine stretch marks slowly get lighter.

I'm not to bothered either way because it makes my skin feel so wonderful.  The more I use it the more I love the scent because of reasons I don't really understand.  Just one of those things you recognize and move on.  Will I buy this again when I run out?  Damn right I will.  If you want to buy any of their products Blossom Organics does not sell their them from their website, but rather through affiliates.  You can buy it online through companies like Walgreens, Drugstore.com, JimmyJane, Babeland, Wal-Mart and Amazon.com.  If you go to the Blossom Organics website they show all of the specialty stores and their locations that sell their products as well as natural food stores like Whole Foods.  I find their products to be very agreeable, female friendly and well worth it.

On a side note, for every Revitalizing Breast Cream that is purchased, Blossom Organics donates $5 to the Breast Cancer Fund.  Super awesome plus!!!  Also, as a courtesy and for education, in every box of cream Blossom Organics puts a self-exam instruction card.



*Photo taken directly from the Blossom Organics website

No comments:

Post a Comment