Saturday, December 17, 2011

Good Morning To Everyone In Cyber Space

Good morning!  It didn't start that well for me, but after trucking about town for a bit, the morning air has done wonders for me.  I just wanted to touch base on a few things while they're still on my mind.

I know I have 2 more reviews coming up for the Garden of Edo Collection - the massage oil and the aphrodisiac oil.  I want to get those up before Christmas, but with the holidays who knows what's going to pop up or if I'm going to get distracted again like I already have.  With that being said I have all kinds of things I need to review.  If you guys want I can post a list of the things I own and if there's something you really want to know about you can just tell me.  I just need you to tell me if that's something you want me to do.  Otherwise I'm just going to pick something at random to review.

I want to thank Red for commenting and for giving some insight as to what Na4 EDTA was and where to find it online.  Still not 100% sure what it really does, but I appreciate the effort.  If you have any comments or questions you don't have to hesitate or feel embarrassed.  You can leave a comment at the end of a post or you can contact me via email which you'll find in the Contact Me tab.  Also, if there is something I'm not talking about in my reviews that you would like me to do, I'm open for suggestions.  I try to be as detailed about the things I was concerned about when I bought the products so that you won't have to wonder like I did, but I know that I might forget to say something.

Please also keep in mind that you are not obligated to use your real name.  Anonymity is perfectly ok.  If you send me an email asking a question or requesting a product review I will give you a name (tasteful of course) to protect your identity unless you say otherwise or you give me a pen name.  Keep in mind that if you post a comment you are in charge of your name.

Valentine




No comments:

Post a Comment