Sunday, December 11, 2011

Garden of Edo Collection Enhancing Gel

Sorry for the super late post of this part of the Garden of Edo review.  There has been some holiday drama that's been keeping me busy as well as the flu.  I figured that if I had the time to look at my ceiling and day dream hopped up on anti-flu medicines, I had the time to write at least one review.  So, rather begrudgingly, I present the Lotus Noir Enhancing Gel for her and him.

This enhancing pleasure gel is signature to this particular collection.  There are other Shunga products that seem to be almost the same thing.  The Dragon Virility Cream ($24.99) is for men and the "Secret Garden" Female Orgasm Enhancing Cream ($24.99) is glaringly obvious for women.  I'm not sure about either cream being comparable to the Lotus Noir gel, but I'm sure you get the same results.  I think this product is particular to this collection because of the claim that everything is made with some or all certified organic ingredients.

I looked up what some of the ingredients are and all of them are organic materials.  It contains certified organic glycerin for moisturizing and the organic propanediol controls the viscosity of the gel.  There are also things like L-arginine that increases blood flow and Vitamin E.  I couldn't really find any ingredients that were major or even minor red flags.  If you want to see the ingredients list just contact Shunga or jet over to EdenFantasys to see the ingredients.  I'm more than pleased with the quality of the Lotus Noir gel.

The packaging is very simple.  You can see the gel in the black container on the very right.  The labels (juslike all the other labels) have two lovers intertwined with the name of the company and product.  The container is one of my favorites because it is only 2 fluid ounces and it's slim.  When it's in storage or on your night stand it doesn't take up very much room.  The lid has good and bad qualities.  It's a standard flip top and it does it's job well.  I've never had anything leak out from the top when I've put it in storage.  The one negative is that if you twist the full top it pops right off.  It really doesn't take that much force, but one well angled drop or heavy item dropped on it can cause a HUGE mess.  So be careful when you handle the container because one false move can really ruin the mood.



Another thing I like about this enhancing gel is that it's on the thick side.  I generally call viscosity from thin to thick and the way it travels from thin trace to thick trace.  When you first go to apply in on parts of the body you'll find that it does flow freely, but it's not as thin as water or oil.  If you place a small blob of it on the back of your hand it will crawl rather slowly instead of rush away.  So I would call this a medium to thick trace.  Super awesome for particular placements.  It's viscosity is thick and ever so slightly sticky enough that when you run your finger over and lift up you will get strings stretching from your skin to your finger.  I find that this is perfectly adequate.  Compared to other enhancing or stimulating gels I've used, this one lasts the longest at 10 minutes or more.  The gel itself gives a slip to the skin so you can easily massage it into any part of the body you want to arouse.  It does feel sticky the more it dries and morphs from feeling like silky gel to a silky thick oil and it has the habit of forming a light foam when you run your finger over it, but it settles quickly when you're not touching it.  Does that make sense?  Yes...No?  The only other way I can explain it is like this.  If you have ever used spirit gum you know that the more you touch it the more sticky it gets.  Same thing with the gel as your touch it and as it dries.  Just so you know, this gel doesn't stay sticky.  It dries to a nice silky or satiny finish.  So if you don't have to wash it away if you don't want to.

The scent reminds me of a lot of things.  When I first smelt it I thought they used Jolly Rancher apple and watermelon flavors as a scent.  It definitely smells more fruity/floral and feminine than a masculine smell, but it's very sexy.  Just remember that while there is a item in the collection that is lickable, this gel is not meant for consumption. 

From my experience this is the best of the best.  I like how you can feel the difference before you use it and while you're using it.  The directions say to massage the gel on the clitoris and the head of the penis before sex.  It stands to reason that you could also use this on nipples or other erogenous zones just because it feels so good.  When I first used it I noticed a major spike in sensitivity and loved how every little touch made me jump.  It will make you feel sexy, hot and aroused to the point of madness.  So if you ever need an extra hand at reaching your orgasm you should try this, but don't take it lightly.  It's an enhancing gel that packs a major punch that will leave you and your partner breathless.


No comments:

Post a Comment