Friday, December 2, 2011

The Platinum Jack Rabbit

Ok for those of you that have tried and have loved and/or hated your rabbits I can understand why on both accounts.  EdenFantasys sells the Platinum Jack Rabbit by California Exotics.  It's normally $82.99 but I bought it on sale for $58.09.  For those of you who are curious, it's is currently on sale.  The Jack Rabbit is 10 inches long with an insterable length of 5 inches.  The external vibrator and the control panel take up half the toy and I often find that silly.

When your on Eden, you can choose from two color schemes.  The first one is a glitzy and (personally) a cheap looking gold.  The other is like the picture above.  Silver all over the place!  If you look at the photo you can see there is some glitter toward the base near the bullet.  I wished the glitter was all over the toy, but it's of no great consequence.  Obviously you can tell that there are the peals that meet up with the body and you can see the wand that goes through the shaft of the toy.  The rabbit portion is rather flexible, but it can cause problems if the ears or any part of rabbit can't reach the clitoris.

With that being said, the rotation and vibration speeds are pretty awesome.  I know it might sounds a little crazy, but this baby can whirl.  On the highest rotation setting (there are 7) you get great external and internal stimulation.  As for the ears, the vibrations are intense.  That is, if it touches you.  There are three straight vibrations intensities and four patters.  The pearls are sweet on all settings, but if you have strong vaginal contractions, you could actually inhibit their movement.  I've found that it doesn't really take that much force to stop the pearls.  If your careful I'm sure you can avoid that.

The control panel is really straightforward.  Seven levels per rotation and vibrations.  The buttons are easy to press and make a click when you do.  I like that because if you can't feel the change in rotation or vibration you can at lease hear that you made a change.  Now you can cycle through all the levels by using the plus and minus buttons and if you need immediate shut off, all you have to do is press the off button.  It stops all rotation and vibration in an instant.  However, it does not save the setting you left off on.  You'll have to scroll through them again. 

They advertise the Jack Rabbit as a waterproof rabbit, but I'm concerned that over time it might not be waterproof anymore.  There are some hollow spots on the Jack Rabbit that can be punctured and that can ultimately make it not waterproof.  Examples are in order I think.  Where the pearls are at there's nothing but a membrane and empty space between the rows of pearls.  There is also an hollow cavity at the top of the toy where the rod goes through the shaft.  I'm sure damage wouldn't come from actually using the toy, but I think damage would happen in travel or in storage.  The one place I have no worry about is the battery compartment.  This particular rabbit take 4 AA batteries and they are held together inside the toy by a rectangle battery case.  It's super easy to remove and to get the batteries in and out of.  The lid closed crazy tight without a lot of effort.

The Jack Rabbit is perfect for beginners and for advanced users.  I'm on the fence with this toy.  If I look at the experience I've had with it, I might lean to never buying this kind again.  It's been bad luck for me.  When I first got it, it looked perfect.  Nothing was out of place.  So, naturally, I was excited to give it a spin.  I loved the pearls until I actually had an orgasm.  My muscle contractions cause the pearls to stop completely and I was left unsatisfied.  The head of the toy was ok, but I really didn't feel it.  While the pearls are working like crazy the actual insterable part of the toy seemed lazy and when the pearls stop all rotation stops.  Major thumbs down.  The actual ears on the rabbit are wild when they get turned on, but they didn't turn me on or get me wild.  The ears, head and body of the rabbit never came in contact with my body.  I had to bend the vibrator to get it to touch me and I felt like I was going to break the toy.  So (with great disappointment) I ended up stimulating myself.  I found out later that the ears will reach my clitoris if I gave up the feeling of the pearls.  As if!  I'm not about to give up the only good thing I like about the toy!  Oh, another thing went wrong was while I was trying a bag to store it in.  Trying to find a bag big enough for this thing sucked!!!  In the time it took me to find an ok (only ok?!) bag it had come in contact with another toy in my playchest and the Jack Rabbit started melting.  FUCKING MELTING!  There is a huge melted spot on the body on the external vibrator, thinning spots where the pearls are located, and a spot on the head of the toy.  I guess this toy is going in the trash.  I just looked down at it and the melted spot one the bullet is rubbing off the more I touch it.  Great...

Use your own discretion when buying a rabbit.  There are good ones and bad ones (like mine) and you need to research which one is best.  I wish you luck and hope you have a better time than me with your rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment