Monday, December 5, 2011

Shunga Collection Preface

Let's get this boat show on the road!

For those of you familiar with Shunga, the have a wicked collection of products out called the Garden of Edo Organic Collection set.  Depending on where you buy the collection the prices will vary.  For instance, if you buy it directly from Shunga it will be $94.95.  If you buy it from EdenFantasys it will be on sale right now for $59.25 from $79.00.  So even if it wasn't on sale, you would still get a better deal at Eden.

This collection boasts about being an organic collection and I will go into what makes them organic for each product review.  Since there are 5 products, I will be doing 5 individual reviews.  The product list is but might not be reviewed in this order:
  • Exotic Green Tea Massage Oil
  • Exotic Green Tea Aphrodisiac Oil
  • TOKO Organica Lubricant
  • Lotus Noir Enhancing Gel for her and him
  • Lotus Flower Exotic Bath Salt from the Dead Sea
So that everyone is aware, I won this from collection from Shunga in a giveaway - no purchase necessary.  Did they ask me to review it?  No.  Do I want to review it?  YES!!!  When I run out of everything in this collection I'm going to be so sad.  So within the next day or so, I'll be posting the first review of the collection.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment